[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[FIXED] Replay module - production tab - OpenBW
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Poly_Optimize
Topic Author

[FIXED] Replay module - production tab

Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:40 am

Am I the only to have problem with the production tab? When I press 1, 2, 3 or 4, I can see the tab but there is no information. It was working perfectly for me before the protoss patch.

screenshot link:
http://imgur.com/a/zVzyI

Thank you

Xloctis

Re: Replay module - production tab

Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:41 am

you tried unpausing after you open production tab?

toriak

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:51 pm

Am I the only to have problem with the production tab? When I press 1, 2, 3 or 4, I can see the tab but there is no information. It was working perfectly for me before the protoss patch.

screenshot link:
http://imgur.com/a/zVzyI

Thank you
it stopped working a day or two after protoss patch

tscmoo

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:53 pm

Looks like imp broke it. Sorry about that :D
He's gone for a few days, you'll have to wait for him to get back to fix it.

IMP
Site Admin

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:22 am

fixed! and: sorry!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable