[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[DONE] Replay rewind-forward - OpenBW
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Poly_Optimize
Topic Author

[DONE] Replay rewind-forward

Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:29 am

Edit : Sorry I'm blind.. I just found out there was already a progression bar   :roll: I was sure there was none yesterday.. sometime I forgot to double check

It would be nice to have an option to rewind the replay. I think the coolest way to do so would be to have a progression bar (% according to time) to select the sequence in the replay you wanna watch. The progression bar could also be used to jump to a specific moment too. It would also be nice if it could be dynamic, so we can see if the game is at the middle or near the end :p

Again, thank you for your nice project. It is nice to watch replay from web browser :)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable